Marketers today have so much more insights at their disposal to create effective and seamless strategies for business. It’s now easier than ever to understand your digital market, know your market share, learn what the digital marketing mix should look like, track your competition, and identify growth opportunities.
How? SimilarWeb has a complete, 360-degree view of the digital world that informs digital strategy for many of the most important and well-recognised digital brands. It’s a tool kit powered by real data from real users, giving you a complete insight into the digital marketing landscape for your industry without guesswork.
When it comes to digital marketing (and we’re talking about what goes beyond keyword research, industry trends, and performance marketing), there’s one thing we can all agree on: it’s not as simple as it used to be. If you’re like most marketers, you’re probably wondering if there’s some way to cut through the noise and make sure your content is going to be read by the right people.
You may not realise it, but your business’s success depends on how well you understand your audience and market. And the future of marketing is all about understanding your audience and market better than anyone else.
Bring Performance works with SimilarWeb for competitive intelligence
Looking at data performance information can be overwhelming—but not so if you’re working with data partners like Bring Performance and SimilarWeb.
With the SimilarWeb tool, you can find out how your competitors are performing across the web, who their audience is, where they are getting their traffic from. You can also take a peek at the market and industry performances or trends, among many other digital-focused analysis options. Bring Performance then translates these insights into actionable strategies for marketing, lead generation, and content.
With this tool, you can see which websites are driving the most traffic to your competition and how much of it comes from organic or paid search, display, referrals, social and email. You’ll also be able to understand how many visitors each page of their website receives per month and compare it against click-through rate (CTR), bounce rate and average session duration. It can even give you a look at your competitors’ creative strategies for their ads.
Learn about your audience’s behaviour
Audience intelligence is key to bringing the right traffic for your platforms. Bring Performance uses the advanced information available on the SimilarWeb tool to identify:
- Macro industry traffic analysis
- Audience demographics and loyalty
- Keywords that drive traffic
- Top sites in your niche according to topic
- Website strengths and weaknesses in contrast to the competition
- Trending and high-traffic content being consumed by the audience
These insights are valuable as inspiration for new blog posts, SEO strategies, paid media campaigns and can even support PR activities.
With the capabilities of SimilarWeb combined with Bring Performance’s experience in Digital Marketing Intelligence, you can get an edge by:
- Understanding your market. Find out what your potential customers do when they discover products online by providing content at the right time, as well as craft your content around important terms and keywords.
- Seeing how you stack up against competitors. Get insight into the overall number of websites in a given industry, with information on what strategies work best so you can adopt only the most effective actions.
- Identifying growth opportunities. Drive innovation based on gaps in the market and consumer insights or demands.
- Maximising spend based on industry practices. Allocate budget according to which platforms your competitors are focusing on and how much they’re spending.
In today’s world, you need to find facts to inform business decisions and use data intelligence to make intelligent decisions. Let us work with you to reach your brand’s full potential in the online landscape. Book a discovery call now for more.